Join the Nordic Seaweed Conference 11-12 October 2017 in Grenå. The conference gathers top speakers who will share their know-how within seaweed for feed, food, offshore cultivation, biorefinery of seaweed and much more.
This year we spice up the conference with a dinner surrounded by sharks at the Kattegatcentre and a seaweed market with products from:
- Mellisa®, Denmark (Organic skin care)
- Mara Seaweed, Scotland (Food)
- Norddjurs Bryghus, Denmark (Beers)
- Læsø Tang, Denmark (Food)
If you have seaweed products to show and/or sell you are most welcome to join the market!
Sign up for the conference at www.dti.dk/services/k27056
Call for abstracts for the 7th Nordic Seaweed Conference 2017
The call for abstracts for the 2017 conference is now open and we invite you to submit an abstract for an oral presentation or a poster.
Seaweed and Sustainability will be the overall theme of this year’s conference. However, we welcome all abstracts related to any aspects of macroalgae production, processing, applications and products.
Please send abstract and any conference related question to Randi Neerup (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for abstract submission is 31th of July 2017.
Abstract should include:
- Headline and abstract: Max 300 words
- Brief introduction/bios of speaker
- Photo of speaker
- Other photos or figures are very welcome and can be attached
- Preference – oral or poster presentation
Authors will be notified on acceptance in the beginning of September.